Eden Events

Thursday 6th April 2022
Evaluation for News Day
Lo; to evaluate and review our news day project

Amber and I, researched and wrote out our paragraphs of speech about the latest events happening at the Eden Projects. She wrote hers' and I wrote out mine. Phoebe kinda sat there doing nothing but criticising us. Then Amber did the editing, adding the green screen and the pictures.

I enjoyed the filming it, but i also didn't enjoy it because it was the least stressful compared to the planning and lead up to it.

I hated the planning to it, because it brought me, and Amber and, Evie so much stress.

The skills I learnt  include talking in front of an audience and planning an interview.

I learnt that it takes more time to plan, then it does to act and and carry out the interview, and you have to talk clear and fast. 

If I were to do this again, I would probably relax while actually doing the interview because me and Amber were clearly stressed out.






































































0**
0

Comments

Popular Posts